About Expedition EY
Through Expedition EY, you’ll find that a career in professional services is more than you might think. Expedition EY is more than just a virtual series. This interactive, gamified experience brings you together with a diverse group of your peers from across the US. Together, you’ll sharpen your professional skills through on-demand learning modules, learn about our culture and the work we do, network with each other and our EY professionals, and, most importantly, have fun!
You’ll learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers and build a better working world. Our Expedition EY program was created to help you explore career opportunities in professional services while also highlighting the exceptional experiences that are yours to build.
- Grow your network and learn about professional services from business leaders
- Collaborate with students from around the US
- Enhance your presentation and communication skills
- Sharpen your hard technical skills through workshops
- Differentiate yourself as a future leader—just by participating in this experience
- Win prizes as you grow and learn, including an opportunity to win scholarship funds
Who is eligible to participate in Expedition EY Business?
Consistent with our commitment to attract diverse students, students who identify as Black, Latinx, or Native American are strongly encouraged to apply to Expedition EY Business.
- Be three or more years away from graduation
- Intend to pursue a degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics or a related subject