- Popular Sport Job Boards HERE
- How to set up your Teamwork Online profile HERE
- Internships Tips and Tricks HERE / Earning Credits for your Internship HERE
- New Hampshire Golf Association 3-Month Internship – Deadline to apply is February 11.
- New Hampshire Golf Association 8-Month Internship – Deadline to apply is February 11.
- Hartford Yard Goats Summer Associate Program – Deadline to apply is February 11.
- Hartford Yard Goats MiLB Diversity Scholarship – Deadline to apply is February 12.
- Valley Blue Sox – Deadline to apply for ALL ROLES is February 11.
- UMASS Football: Equipment, Managers, Email email@example.com. Deadline 2/11/22
- UMASS Football Video Intern – will train, working knowledge of football a plus but not required. For more information and to apply contact Bill Sisler: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline 2/11/22
New This Week
- New Career Opportunities in the AHL! Let Prof. Must know by filling out the form
- Wells Fargo Center – Ticket Office Coordinator – Let Prof. Must know by filling out the form
- Marketing Project Coordinator – IMG Academy – Let Prof. Must know by filling out the form
- Independent Sports & Entertainment – Client Relations Manager – Learn more and APPLY HERE.
- Tepper Sports & Entertainment – Minorities in Sports Post-Grad Fellowship
- Tepper Sports & Entertainment – Women in Sports Post-Grad Fellowship.
- Event Sponsor Sales Manager – Remote – Ventures Endurance. Let Prof. Must know – fill out the form
- Hartford Wolf Pack – New Business Specialist. Let Prof. Must know by filling out the form
- Boston Red Sox – Inside Sales Representative, Red Sox Sales Academy –Let Prof. Must know by filling out the form
- Team USA – Various Roles Available. See them all here.
- CK Talent Open Spring Internships – See all open spots and job descriptions HERE, Submit resume and optional cover letter ASAP HERE!
- PGA Connecticut Section Intern – Start 6/21. Paid. Deadline to apply 2/15/22. Job Description and Application instructions here.
- The Bourne Braves – multiple roles available. Learn more and apply HERE. Applications are rolling so apply ASAP. Deadline 4/15/22.
- Delaware North – Browse this job board for multiple positions available HERE! Great for doubles with OIM, HR, Finance, or interested in Food and Beverage.
- North Shore Navigators – Game Day Operations. See details, job description and application instructions HERE.
- Yarmouth-Dennis Red Sox – Multiple summer internship roles available HERE!
- Falmouth Commodores – Intern positions available for 2022 Summer Season (game day interns, media/IT interns, etc). See more details HERE.
- 2022 Bay State Summer Games Internship – Now accepting applications APPLY HERE. Based out of Woburn, MA office – 7-8 different positions open. More info HERE.
- Summer 2022 Fox Sports Internship – Remote – Internship runs June 20-August 12, 2022, 32 hours/week, Learn more and APPLY HERE. Deadline to apply is February 20, 2022.
- The Strategic Agency – Summer Internship – Let Prof. Must know by filling out the form
- CT Sports Management Group – 2022 Summer & Fall Internships Available!
- Business Intelligence Intern – TD Garden – Let Prof. Must know by filling out the form
- Buffalo Bills Guest Services Internship – Apply HERE!
- Lee Elder Internship – Learn more and apply HERE. Let Prof. Must know by filling out the form
- Pittsburg Pirates – Corporate Partnerships Intern – Let Prof. Must know by filling out the form
- G3 Marketing – Pro Camps Experienceships Available! More info HERE and see open spots and APPLY HERE.
- Athelo Group– an athlete-marketing agency establishing effective athlete-brand partnerships. Find all job descriptions HERE. Deadline – March 13, 2022.
Events this Week
- McCormack Student Leaders (MSL): February 10th @ 6:30 pm in ISOM N145
- Women in Sport Management (WISM): February 17th @ 6:00 pm on Zoom
- Association of Diversity in Sport (ADS): February 15th @ 6:15 pm in ISOM 158
- Strategy and Analytics (MSA): February 19th @ 9:00 am in The Hub
Mark your calendars
- Must Internships Tips & Tricks Workshop – February 23rd 5:00-6:00 pm Room TBD.
- 2022 Major League Sports (Virtual) Ticket Sales Career Fair – Apply by February 25th.
- S Soccer She Believes Summit – March 18-19. This milestone event aims to inspire and provide young, female attendees with the tools needed to help secure their first jobs in their chosen careers. Registration Link
- 2022 McCormack Sport Leaders Forum – March 26th 10:00 am-5:00 pm in the Isenberg Hub. Register HERE!
- 2022 Sports Events Marketing Experience (SEME) Conference – April 1stand 2nd. Register HERE NOW!
- Future Leaders Forum presented by the NESCAC – April 5-6th. Register HERE NOW!
- 2022 New England Sport Management Case Competition – April 27th, 2022 beginning at 3pm.Click HERE to find the guidelines for competition participation and click HERE for the promotional flyer. To register a team, Click HERE. Teams must be registered by Monday, April 4th, 2022.
- McCormack Sport Data Crunch – work with REAL MLB data, get feedback from professionals, and have fun! Click HERE for details.
- NBA Business & Basketball Training Program– The Business & Basketball Training Program is a series of virtual development programs designed to promote and increase diversity in the key business areas of sales, analytics and basketball operations. Submit your information HERE.
- Did you miss it? Old newsletters and internship/job postings HERE.