Helpful Tips on using the Interactive Tool:
- There is no Enter or Submit Button – Results will appear automatically with your selections.
- Choose ‘All Years’ or ‘All Majors’- For results across years and majors or check one for more granular results.
- Default results will show the most recent class year.
- Uncheck selected major(s) to reset your search.
- The tool will return results with at least five responses. If you require additional information contact the Office of Career Success.
Most Recent Class Overview
|Knowledge Rate||Success Rate||Mean Starting Salary||Top Three Industries|
|68% of those graduating between July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021||95% employed or in graduate school within six months of graduation||$60,241 among graduates employed in the United States.||Financial Services, Technology/Science, Accounting|
Isenberg School of Management First Destinations
See below for detailed data on school-wide undergraduate outcomes
First Destination refers to the postgraduate plans of Isenberg School of Management undergraduates six months after graduation.
The list of employers below indicates organizations that hired the most graduates in the selected year. This list changes every year, and the Office of Career Success works closely with employers across industries and functional areas.
The salary information below is self-reported by graduates employed full-time in the U.S. and does not include bonuses or other forms of compensation.
The majority of Isenberg graduates remain in Massachusetts, with New York being the second most popular placement destination.
NOTE: Hover over each state to see the percentage of graduates in that state. Grey indicates no graduates from this class year.