How to Personalize Your IConnect Profile
Activate your account for the first time to receive tailored career content about the topics that matter most to you. Managing your preferences is quick, easy, and intuitive. Follow the instructions below:
1. Select “Log In” in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
2. Select “Sign in with your NetID” and continue with your Isenberg authentication.
3. Next, you will be taken to a screen where you confirm and input “Basic Information” including first name, last name, email, password, and graduation year.
4. Next, you will “Set Up Alerts.” This allows you to receive updates on the information that matters most to you. By selecting your content preferences based on your interests, you can be confident that you will be alerted only to the content and topics that match your identified interests.
5. Next, pick the frequency that you receive updates. Click “Finish!” and you are all set!